Green Card Program
Top Immigration Consultants for the US Diversity Visa (“Green Card Lottery”)
At Canada Citizenship Immigration Services we look forward to supporting you in the immigration process to the country of your dreams. We’re here to help you make that dream a reality!
By registering with our company, you will first be provided a free eligibility test. If you are eligible, you can purchase a suitable plan for you.
Afterwards, you will be introduced to your individual Immigration Consultant who will ensure that you participate in the Lottery.
With guidance from our consultants, you will create your immigration profile. Once your profile has been completed it will be reviewed by our experts and the application will be ready to submit, ensuring your successful participation.
Benefits of an American Green Card
- Travel in and out of the United States (US) easily compared to others, even other visa-holders. The card guarantees your permanent residence status in the country. However, keep in mind that you should be careful if you stay out of the USA for longer than six months.
- You will also benefit from greater job opportunities, so you can start your career in America at any company. You will even be able to start your own company and become the entrepreneur we know you can be.
- As a Green Card holder, you can sponsor your immediate family members – giving them the opportunity to live in the US with you. “Immediate family members” includes your children under 21 years old, your parents, and your spouse – according to US Immigration. And there are other options to sponsor extended family members, so they receive Preferred Family status.
- American colleges and universities typically charge higher tuition for out-of-state and international students to attend. It could mean paying 50% less per year, as a Green Card holder. You can also apply for federal financial aid for your education, or your child’s education.
- Another benefit is renewing every ten years, rather than annually. You start the renewal process six months before the expiry with the US Immigration.
The DV Visa (Green card)
The United States of America grants 55,000 Green Cards each year. This entitles the recipient to permanent residence and work permit in the USA. The Diversity Visa Program was established in order to ensure diversity in the US and help more people fulfill their American Dream.
We will handle the hard parts of the application, after you complete the free eligibility test. Expect dedication to unparalleled service. We provide the full support of specialists who will tirelessly guide you through the procedure. Our experts will review the application to ensure its top quality.
Free ELigibility test
We will check if you are eligible to participate in the Green Card Lottery.
Guidance and support
Our team will support you and guide you through the submission of your application.
Our experts will review your application in order to ensure your participation in the Lottery.
If you are not one of the 55,000 Green Card winners, we can submit your application again next year.